I know I know, why am I writing about a show that's already over? How are you only on season 3? Why won't Shaun let me join a biker gang?
Questions I've pondered myself, friends and I have some answers:
1. Netflix allows me to watch things on my own terms i.e. binging while doing laundry, cooking dinner, or eating spoonfuls of nutella
2. I'm catching up quickly, I started this show a little over a week ago so trust that I will finish soon and be crying at the supposed outcome of everything.
3. He never lets me have any fun
If you know me, you know that I become fully 100% immersed in whatever thing I'm into in that moment. Right now, the moment is SOA. I realize that I am not a biker, nor would I survive well in a biker gang nor would I be willing to do any of the things necessary for "club initiation" however i've been rocking a bit more of the biker flare in hopes that I'm summoning up some past bad-ass biker chick life I led. Perhaps in an alternate universe.
Here's my Sons of Anarchy inspired ensemble, only thing missing is a Harley.
1. Cotton Linen Anorak-$128 Loft
2. Distressed Boyfriend Jean-$98 Banana Republic
3. Linen-Blend Boyfriend tank-$15.94 Old Navy
4. Matisse Brooke Western Bootie-$119.95 DSW
5. Sun Spear Layer Necklace-$13 Charming Charlie
I'm off to buy a motorcycle, lots of leather and a bottle of Jack Daniels.